How to Apply
The College of Professional Studies admissions process is simple and straightforward. Once your application has been submitted, your personal admissions representative will guide you through the process.
Step 1: Complete and submit your application
Applying online is the easiest way to apply. Select the application below that best fits you.
- Undergraduate Application for Admission
- Graduate Application for Admission
- Readmission Application (You’ve previously attended Indiana Tech and want to return to complete your degree)
Mail your application
If you prefer to use a printed application form, mail in your application or drop it off at the campus closest to you.
- Undergraduate Application for Admission (Download & print)
- Graduate Application for Admission (Download & print)
Our mailing address is:
1600 E. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Step 2: Complete your financial aid forms
If you have indicated another form of payment on your application documents, your admissions representative will work with you to determine whether any supporting documents are required.
Step 3: Transfer credit (optional)
Do you have college level classes that you wish to have assessed for transfer credit? You can turn in copies of your unofficial transcripts to be assessed free of charge to determine which credits will transfer. Once you have reviewed the evaluation and enrolled in classes, your official transcripts will be due by the end of your third class in the program.
Once your application is received, you will be contacted by your personal admissions representative. He or she will:
- Answer any questions you have.
- Walk you through the rest of the process.
- Register you for classes that suit your needs.