Indiana Tech understands the challenges of attending college as an adult learner. With this in mind, we have made the admissions process as convenient as possible.
Undergraduate admissions requirements
- Must have an earned high school diploma or GED from an accredited school or testing center
- Complete our undergraduate application for admission
- Official transcripts for transfer credit evaluation
Graduate admissions requirements
- Official copy of your undergraduate transcripts from an accredited college or university
- Complete our graduate application for admission
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Entrance essay
- Two years of significant work experience
Specific program requirements
Each graduate program has specific prerequisites. If you do not possess the prerequisites for your chosen degree program, you may be able to obtain the credits online through a program called IVY Software. Any questions will be answered by your personal admissions representative.
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
MBA students must have completed the following course work with a grade of C or better:
- ACC 1010: Accounting Principles
- BA 2010: Principles of Management
- BA 2500: Principles of Marketing
- FIN 3600: Corporate Finance
MSM (Master of Science Management)
MSM students must have completed BA 2010 Principles of Management with a grade of C or better.
MSE (Master of Science in Engineering Management)
MSE students must have obtained an accredited bachelor of science in a technical field and one undergraduate course in accounting and one undergraduate course in finance.
MSOL (Master of Science in Organizational Leadership)
MSOL students must have a minimum of three years of work experience with an increasing level of supervisory experience and must submit a current resume’.