Indiana Tech understands the challenges of attending college as an adult learner. With this in mind, we have made the admissions process as convenient as possible.
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Must have an earned high school diploma or GED from an accredited school or testing center
- Complete our undergraduate application for admission
- Official transcripts for transfer credit evaluation
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Official copy of your undergraduate transcripts from an accredited college or university
- Complete our graduate application for admission
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Two years of significant work experience
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership Requirements
M.S. in Organizational Leadership students must have a minimum of three years of work experience with an increasing level of supervisory experience and must submit an entrance essay and current resume.