Are you ready to be a full-time college student while leading a busy life? While you may think you don’t have the time, or it’s too late in your life or career, it’s not. As a College of Professional Studies student, you will:
- Attend class on campus once a week or work independently online
- Earn 3 credits every six weeks
- Network with students and professors
- Qualify as a full-time student taking one class every six weeks
Are you ready to be a graduate of Indiana Tech? It could happen sooner than you think.
- Complete the degree that fits your goals:
- Undergraduate certificates in less than one year
- Associate degrees in two years
- Bachelor’s degrees in four years
- Graduate certificates in less than one year
- Graduate degrees in less than two years
Are you ready to be a leader? With a diploma or certificate from a regionally accredited university in hand, you will have the credentials and knowledge to make a difference in your life and the lives of others. Graduates of Indiana Tech have gone on to lead in various fields of study.
You will also have access to our Career Center to assist you to in making the most of your degree.
What’s my next step?
If you’re still undecided about whether you should pursue a degree, or not sure if Indiana Tech is the right choice for you, we encourage you to reach out to us by filling out our request for information form. You can also schedule a time to meet with your personal admissions representative to discuss your career goals and map out a plan for your degree completion.
If you’re feeling confident about your decision to attend Indiana Tech, go ahead and submit an application for admission. If you haven’t familiarized yourself with our admission requirements, be sure to do that first.