If you are interested in pursuing a career in criminal justice or pre-law, or learning more about the career-focused degree options offered by Indiana Tech, join us for a free open house on Tuesday, Sept. 19, from 5-7 p.m., at our Indianapolis location, 3500 DePauw Blvd., Pyramid 3500. This free event is being hosted by Tech’s Center for Criminal Justice and the College of Professional Studies.
Indiana Tech’s Center for Criminal Justice offers an associate and bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, and bachelor’s degrees in criminal justice administration, crime analysis, rehabilitative services and pre-law. During the open house, attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Hear from Dominic Lombardo, associate professor, director of the Center for Criminal Justice and former member of the Los Angeles Police Department
- Hear from graduates of Indiana Tech who are currently working in the criminal justice field, including police officers and corrections officers
- Engage and participate in a mock ‘crime scene investigation’ exhibit used in our classrooms to prepare for future work
- Learn about career opportunities in the criminal justice field from local criminal justice partners program faculty
- Ask school representatives and recent graduates about other degrees available at Indiana Tech
- Apply to Indiana Tech with no application fee
Light refreshments will be provided.
For additional information, contact Dominic Lombardo at DPLombardo@indianatech.edu, Jackson Huff at JPHuff@IndianaTech.edu, or Troy Rickman at TTRickman@IndianaTech.edu. You can also call the Pyramids location for more information at 317-466-2121, ext. 4101.
RSVP for this event using the form below. This event is free, but having a head-count is helpful to prepare.