As a student at Indiana Tech, you will have access to various forms of support from the start of your degree program to graduation.
Your personal admissions representative
- Your admissions representative is dedicated to assisting you in getting started in your degree program providing support as you set up course of study.
- Helpful and dedicated support staff are available assist you at all Indiana Tech locations.
Warrior Information Network (WIN)
- The Warrior Information Network, or WIN, is a call-in service that provides direct assistance to our students.
- Trained representatives provide scheduling, general help, technical assistance, and more.
- The WIN is housed at our main campus in the Cunningham Business Center.
my.IndianaTech is the university’s online portal system that gives students access to:
- Free tutoring is available at select locations through the Office of Student Success.
- Online tutoring support is available in select classes through Blackboard in modules called “Tutoring.com.”
- McMillen Library provides several resources for College of Professional Studies students.
- Access a number of online databases for any research project that you have to get done.
Indiana Tech’s career services department provides our students and alumni:
- Career advising
- Job search preparation
- Resume assistance
- Online job postings
- Online career assessments